Friday 16 September 2016

My Gaming Machine Then & Now

My Gaming Machine Then & Now













The first gaming device i had for gaming was Xbox original, with not a lot of games, but it had one game which was the best. The game was my favourite and I was really good at it. The game was a racing game named Burnout.


The game was great at that time for me. If I play the game now the graphics would be nothing compared to the gaming devices now. 
On Xbox Original the game would look like this  :



This is how it would look on a PC with good graphics:













Now I hardly play on my Xbox or any console, because I play on PC  With this PC i could play any game available to PC with great graphics now.
If I were to compare My Xbox and my New PC i would say my PC is way Better then Xbox as it had better graphics, more game options, wireless and wired internet, better resolution then the Xbox original.


My PC Specs: 
Processor: 4 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU.
Memory: 16 GB RAM.
Graphics: DirectX11 Compatible GPU with 4 GB Video RAM.
DirectX: Version 11.
Hard Drive: 20000 MB available space.
With this specs I am able to play ARK: Survival Evolved Easily with good graphics and without any lag.
ARK: Survival Evolved










Scrap Mechanic















Xbox Original Specs:

Key Specs

GAME FORMAT
Optical disc
BACKWARD COMPATIBLE
No
CONTROLLER TYPE
Wired
MOTION CONTROLS
No
VIDEO OUTPUTS
Component, RCA / composite, S-Video

General

GAME FORMAT
Optical disc (Tray loading) (8.54 GB)
BACKWARD COMPATIBLE
No

Controllers / accessories

CONTROLLER TYPE
Array
CONTROLLERS (MAX)
4
DIRECTION CONTROL
D-pad, Thumb stick (2)
MOTION CONTROLS
No
RUMBLE SUPPORT
Built-in (2 motors)
OTHER PERIPHERALS
Array

Audio / video

VIDEO OUTPUTS
Array
VIDEO FORMATS
Array
AUDIO OUTPUTS
Array

Media

AUDIO PLAYBACK
Yes (CD audio)
VIDEO PLAYBACK
Yes (DVD video)
PHOTO VIEWER
No

Networking / online service

INTERNET CONNECTIVITY
Yes (no) (10/100 [Fast Ethernet]) (None) (Multiplayer, Voice chat) (no) (yes) (no)

Storage

SYSTEM STORAGE
Yes (Hard drive, Memory card)

Hardware

CPU SPEED
733 MHz
CPU CORES
1
GPU SPEED
233 MHz
SYSTEM RAM
64 MB
USB
None

Original Xbox Specs are on:
https://www.engadget.com/products/microsoft/xbox/1st-gen/specs/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment